Saturday, February 23, 2008

2 weeks until we leave...

Goddag! [Danish for Hello!] We are getting close to our departure date and I have decided to launch this blog to chronicle our experience. In the spirit of the this year's GCP theme, TIME, I have to say the time has flown since I wrote my one page essay to apply and can't believe I have the opportunity to travel internationally for free! I don't know how I am going to get through all of my exams and actually have time to pack. I know they told us to pack early, but I have a feeling I will be packing at 11pm the night before we leave. I also think it will be strange that I will spend more time with my fellow travelers in the first day than I have in our small group setting at our preliminary meeting. Well, that's to be expected I guess. That's all for now. I will post more in the time to come. Farvel! [good bye!]

No comments: